Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Not Nick But Nora's Intimates

Well, it's pretty much all over the web now, so it's no use denying it's there.

I'll just go ahead and say it: Kat Dennings, the superb(ly talented) lead actress from Nick And Nora's Infinite Playlist, now has nudes online. Apparently, they were taken from a cellphone. Maybe in the future, she'll be more careful in her choice of one-night-photographers, but hopefully not too much.



It even had my friend Allan Lento exclaim ''my penis wants to get out of my pants!''

She is, indeed, quite a specimen of our species. I hope to fucking God, should he exist, that she does not go the Hollywood/anorexia route in the future and instead remains the entity I'll be dreaming of tonight.

You can buy Nick And Nora on Blu-ray here, but she also has decent roles in Defendor and Charlie Bartlett, as well as smaller roles in London, The House Bunny, and The 40-Year-Old Virgin. She'll also play in Thor, which should be good.

No comments: