Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mexican-ish Guadalupe




The other night, my friend Mark, who I hadn't seen in months, took me to eat at local Mexican-ish (more inspired by than actual typical cuisine) restaurant La Guadeloupe Mexicaine, pictured above (except it wasn't winter).

By no means am I a food critic, but I've eaten a meal or two in my time, and I've forged an opinion on what I like and dislike and I must say... this fell smack-dab in the middle.

At around $15-20 a plate, it was decently priced (especially when you keep in mind a trio at McDonald's now costs over ten bucks...), but the meals themselves weren't anything to write home about. As a matter of fact, I could probably make myself a meal at home that would be better...

But as an evening to experience in good company with great conversation, I'd do it again. The restaurant was a solid 3/5, maybe 3.5.

No comments: