Friday, July 8, 2011

This Guy Carlo R.

I went to high school with this guy named Carlo R. I have no idea why I'm thinking about him when I'm sleepless in the middle of the night, but Life works mysteriously most times.

Carlo was born in Montréal from Italian parents, and he mostly hung around with a handful of other Italian kids, but he was a friend of a few of my friends, and we hung out in similar circles for a bit, but he was never my friend.

In grade 11, he started dating this girl, Stéphanie M., who was very pretty despite having a harelip and a bit of a mustache problem. They talked about Carlo's cock a lot, mostly that it was so big that she couldn't fit it in her mouth, as if anyone really cared.

Those are the types of high school memories I'd rather forget.

In any event, I recently heard he's now a personal trainer and is almost shaped like a bodybuilder. Good. That way, if it isn't that way from the steroids yet, at least his cock looks small.

Not that I care, I'm just bored, in the middle of the night.

No comments: