Saturday, June 16, 2012

Vagina. There, I sait It!


Fucking puritans. Fucking elected, Republican puritans. I can sort of understand your not wanting to hear certain words in the comfort of your 1940s atomic shelter, but if you're elected to represent people and run govern them, you should at least be able to suck it up and use the actual, medical terms for stuff. Even women's private parts.

Because it is not right to make laws on the uses of vaginas if you won't allow the fucking word ''vagina'' to be spoken when it's talked about.

Jesus Christ. Just writing this makes my brain want to explode.



That was Democrat Representative Lisa Brown.

 Here is what Republican Rep. Mike Carlton had to say about her speech:
What she said was offensive. It was so offensive, I don’t even want to say it in front of women.
Assuming he ever gets the fucking balls to speak to a woman.

Brown replied:
If I can’t say the word vagina, why are we legislating vaginas? What language should I use? “Vagina” is the “medically correct term.” We’re all adults here.
Exactly.

Pussies.

No comments: